V0.7.1 - 07/05/2020
- ALARMING: Adding a new Alarming Service in Bêta-Test
- Please contact your sales representant before using
- Fonction to be improved in the followed week
- Users management regarding alarming will come shortly
- Notification management on save-it-yourself.com regarding alarming will come shortly. Mailing is operational
- DOCUMENTATION: Rework of the documentation page with the new Alarming user guide
- General: correction of a bug that was blocking data on the E-Logs and preventing connection to the server
- General: correction of a rare bug that was corrupting raw data files, creating gaps on the monitoring page.
- INSTALLATION: correction of a bug that was allowing cosphi parameter to be saved empty.
- MONITORING: correction of a bug that was causing the periods of the timeseries to be set to the wrong dates.
- HOME PAGE: Adding a view on gulplug LinkedIn's feed.
- MONITORING: Improvement of the guidance in case the monitoring plan was not complete.
- MONITORING: Allowing the hardware to be displayed on the monitoring page.
- MONITORING: Dates are now also including the day of the week.
- NEW MONITORING SCREENS
- BAR CHARTS: getting average values or energy cumul per hour, day or week
- LOAD DURATION: getting sorted data to consult the time spent over a certain threshold for advanced analysis of your data
- SUPERPOSITION: a tool to superpose days of consumption, or weeks of consumption for advanced analysis of your data
- NEW OPTIONS FOR INSTALLATION: Improvement of the tools to control the installation.
- Adding an option to consult the timeseries and radio signal of the sensors
- Adding an option to consult the connections of the SIM Card of the E-Log
- Adding several links to FAQ matters for a better guidance for installation diagnosis purposes
- IDENTIFICATION: Additionnal help and guidance for the creation of three-phases machines.
- IDENTIFICATION: Adding an option to consult the timeseries of the machines.
- DOCUMENTATION: Rework of the documentation page for a better organisation.
V0.6.4 - 24/06/2019
- MONITORING: News Service (beta)Integration of a new E-Log version (4G)
- MONITORING: News Service (beta)Integration of pulse sensors (for Gas and Water metering)
- TEMPERATURES: Correction of a bug preventing negative values from display.
- FORMULA: Correction of a bug computing wrong formulas in Identification pages.
- MONITORING: It is now possible to display mixed charts (power and temperature)
- MONITORING: Monitoring page has been optimized to reduce loading time for huge data quantities
- MONITORING: It is now possible to reduce the number of points to display (to accelerate loading time for huge data quantities)
- MONITORING: It is now possible to display "Events", showing where and when data may not be reliable (data gaps, configuration errors, ...)
- INTERNAL: Rework of the database system for maintenance purposes.
- MAIL: mail server was down, and is now improved and functionnal.
- MONITORING: correction of a bug on display when machines on different processes had the same name.
- USERS: correction of a bug that was allowing some users to modify their rights.
- CAMPAIGNS: correction of a bug that was displaying campaigns titles to all users in the same account. Now respects the rights attribution made by the admin or super user.
- MONITORING: correction of a bug that was occasionnaly displaying dates starting in 1970.
- MONITORING: correction of a bug that was making impossible to display power curves when a sensor was reaching a high energy counter.
- MONITORING & DATA DOWNLOAD: correction of a bug that was displaying dates with irregular time gaps.
- DATA DOWNLOAD: Data download is now fully handled by monitoring page.
- Correction of a bug that was allowing user to type id with lower case.
- Correction of a bug that was displaying popovers outside of the screen
- Correction of a bug that was loading index page in http instead of https.
- NEW SERVICE - TEMPERATURES: rework on the monitoring & installation sections to integrates compatible temperature sensors.
- NEW SERVICE - ALARMS: Introduction of hardware alarms (EMail only)
- NEW SERVICE - NOTIFICATIONS: Introduction of notifications to locally warn users of new information / alarms.
- INSTALLATION page is reworked for a better comprehension
- Defaults on configuration are hilighted to avoid confusions
- Users can access the registered configurations and switch back to an older configuration if needed.
- MONITORING: rework of the energy charts with a better representation of process hierarchy
- MONITORING: optimization of charts for a faster display
- MONITORING & CAMPAIGNS: optimization of campaigns behavior for a faster loading time
- MONITORING: optimization of TimeSeries and Campaigns reducing by far the loading time for large dataset.
- INDICATORS: rework of indicators system for a faster display and a better scalability for next updates.
- DATA EXPORT: setting up an option to export data directly to an outsider SFTP server (on demand only)
- INTERNAL: set of internal indicators, alarms and logs for a better reactivity in case of issues on Save-It-Yourself.
V0.5.0 - 25/04/2018
- INSTALLATION: correction of a bug with cosPhi decimal value ".xx" that was freezing installation page.
- MAIL: mails address with majuscules will are naw handled properly.
- MAILS: rework on the mails to send HTML mails.
- MONITORING: displayed values are automatically adjusted with the adapted unit (ex: kW, MW, GW, ..)
- MONITORING: optimization of dates management for a faster navigation
- NEW SERVICE - INSTALLATION INDICATORS: indicators are now available for an easier diagnosis of an installation
- E-Logs indicators: status, last emission
- E-Access indicators: status, last emission
- Sensors indicators: status, RSSI (radio power), reception rate, last emission
- INSTALLATION: improvement of voltage update for a better understandng of how to set this parameter.
- USERS: Clarification of Users page for adding new users access
- USERS: Password for the new user is now generated automatically
- DOCUMENTS: Procedure for adding Users and campaigns
- DIAGNOSIS: (internal beta) Automatic tool for distant and fully automatic diagnostic of an installation.
- General user interface:
- News can be displayed when user logs to inform for important updates / gulplug news
- Automatic redirection to HTTPS connexion
- Left menu are now always available (even when scrolling done on pages FAQ / Update / CGV)
- Automatic detection of Internet Explorer web browser
V0.4.3 - 27/03/2018
- MONITORING: patch of a bug that was preventing dates to update automatically when switching from a plant to another.
- INSTALLATION: correction of a bug that was preventing new elogs from saving configurations.
- MONITORING: temporary patch for displaying powers from formulas with substractions.
- DOWNLOAD DATA: correction of a bug that was preventing the data download.
- DOWNLOADS: correction of a bug that was preventing "super user" from accessing files.
- Data suppression is now taking into account the exact time selection.
- Correction of a bug that was messing with the date selection. The time display in teh Date frame is now really linked with the dates display on the curves.
- General: correction of a bug on the text fields that could save unreadable data on the database.
- MAILS: rework on the mails to avoid sending mails directly in spam boxes.
- MONITORING: it is now possible to delete data sensor by sensor with the exact time selection.
- INSTALLATION: better management of deleting processus
- IDENTIFICATION: better management of deleting processus
- CAMPAIGNS: campaigns are now taking into account your exact machine selection with the exact time selection before saving data.
- General user interface:
- Introduction of tooltips for a better guidance on the platform
- Introduction of multiple check-up to avoid errors while completing forms on the platform.
V0.3.0 - 11/07/2017
- MONITORING: correction of the bug that was causing flickering on monitoring while clicking on multiple selections in the plant list.
- DOWNLOAD DATA: correction of a bug that was making data download impossible.
- DOCUMENTATION: correction of a bug that was preventing the add of new documents.
- RSSI for unavailable data is set to last value. It should be displayed to -128.
- Nothing to signal
- API core has been reworked to allow resource management sensor by sensor.
- API core has been reworked to strengthen security and allowing the release of a Public API.
- MONITORING now allows you to handle dataset suppression sensor by sensor.
- DOWNLOAD DATA now handles the preset of the dates.
- INSTALLATION interface is reworked to facilitate comprehension.
- IDENTIFICATION interface is reworked to facilitate comprehension.
- USERS system has been revised:
- New user type : "super" that has the rights over all user access.
- Integration of rights elogs per elogs
- Administrator can no longer update or delete another administrator account if they were not the creator account.
V0.2.1 - 22/05/2017
- RSSI for unavailable data is set to last value. It should be displayed to -128.
- Multi-selection on MONITORING page might cause flickering on heavy processes.
- MONITORING now allows you to zoom on both x and y axes.
- TICKETS now alerts an administrator on each submission for a better reactivity.
- FAQ now allows you to suggest new questions.
- FAQ completed with:
- How to I add sensors to my installation?
- Correction of a bug preventing mails from proper delivery
- Correction of interface bugs during account creation
- Rewording on apps and contextual help
- Improvements on guidance during the first connection
- Coherence controls set to avoid mistakes during updates or removal of E-Logs or Plants.
- Improved guidance for parameters update (for CosPhi and Voltage mostly)
- Possibility to delete data
- NEW SERVICE - CAMPAIGNS has been added, allowing you to save and archive sets of data.
- Creation of campaigns of data
- Introduction of individual rights for visitors to access all or part of live and campaigns data
- Introduction of the concept of "LIVE data" and "CAMPAIGNS data"
- LIVE data regroups all data that are incoming every hour from your E-Log
- CAMPAIGNS data will be totally independant from your LIVE data. You can attribute Visitors rights to give access to all, or to some campaigns only.
- It is now possible to forbid the access to LIVE data to visitors, so you can install your E-Case (or E-Log) on another site with no stress regarding data confidentiality
- MONITORING now allows you to chose between UTC and local timezone to display your data.
- MONITORING now allows you to export your charts in png, jpeg, pdg or svg format
- MONITORING adds a new menu in the top bar menu allowing you quick access to
- Data download
- Creation of a new campaign
- Data removal
- ACCESS DATA is now renamed in DOWNLOAD DATA and gives you access to Live data and Campaigns data.
- ACCESS DATA bugs have been corrected. It is now possible to download large sets of data, and the file name has been change to SIY-(date)
- ACCESS is now renamed in USERS and give you the opportunity to control the rights of your visitors on the data they can see.
- Profile management has been updated. It is now possible to update your personal information.
- Forgotten password can be sent by email
- FAQ completed with:
- How to monitor single phase machines?
- How to monitor three-phases machines?
- How do I update my sensors parameters?
- What are campaigns and how should I use them?
V0.1.1 - 21/02/2017
- Correction of energy displays in MONITORING
- Correction of energy and power data calculation on E-Access reboot event
- Update of automatic mail procedure for Accounts creation
- Update of cache management for IE11
- Timezones are coherent between monitoring "Date selection" and "Power displays" (Times are displayed in UTC)
- Activation mail may not be delivered: the issue is known and solutions are under tested
- Set of applications icons is revised
- Footer is added to all pages
- Ariane thread is added to all pages
- MONITORING warns the user when there is no data up to date
- MONITORING displays the same colors between Energy, Power and RSSI curves
- ACCESS DATA displays units with the name of each columns
- DOCUMENTS is added on SERVICES
- Uses shortlinks to allow QRCode use
- Allow download or online visualisation
- Save it yourself User Guide is online (FR, EN)
- E-Case Dashboard is online (FR, EN)
- E-Case Quick Start Guide is online (FR, EN)
- Update of internal management of E-Logs
- Update of internal management of Tickets
- Improvment of the interface for installation and identification
- FAQ is updated with new elements
- E-Case video tutoriel is added (FR, EN, ES)
- Diagnosis E-Access added
- Diagnosis E-Log added
- Correction of users creation in SETTINGS > ACCESS
- Correction of timestamping update in SETTINGS > INSTALLATION
- Correction of display errors in SERVICES > MONITORING
- Pics of power after first communication of the sensor: the system now calculates its power beginning with the second point of emmission
- Interpolation errors on agregated data corrected. Each curve is know interpolated to match HighCharts requirement in timestamping
- Energy calculation for agregated data is corrected.
- TimeZone incoherences between monitoring and exported data: the issue is known and fix is in development
- Activation mail may not be delivered: the issue is known and solutions are under testing
- Creation of Update logs
- Update of the interface for account creation and activation
- Update of the interface for installation and identification
- New tips displayed when something is missing on hardware list (SETTINGS > INSTALLATION)
- New tips displayed when something is missing on plants list (SETTINGS > IDENTIFICATION)
- FAQ first questions are online